Saturday, July 7, 2012

WELCOME Friends!!!


So, here it is… my new teaching blog with great thanks to my wonderful supporters and friends.
The Kinder Cupboard is a work in progress at this time and I'm still updating the site with my favorite blogs, links, etc. I'd love for you to follow along in hopes you will find many helpful resources for yourself or perhaps other educators you know.

In addition, you may also want to follow along at The Kinder Cupboard's Pinterest boards. Here you will find many ideas exclusively for primary teachers where all the pins are organized nicely.


Last, you have all inspired me greatly. I have created this blog due to my many supportive readers and all of the teacher blogs that I learn from daily. There are some amazing teachers out here in the blogosphere! I've become a better teacher by learning from many of you. Therefore, thank you to all of you who are so inspiring, supportive, and amazing friends.

Welcome, welcome to The Kinder Cupboard!!!!

+Terena 



No comments:

Post a Comment