Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentines FREEBIES & more!

Grab your FREE
Be My Valentine Literature Book Response Pages
Today!
Slide1
Use either whole group, small group, or individually.
I like to use these in many ways but right now, I am placing them in my listening stations! Kids love it!
Standards covered are: K.RL.3, K.RF.1, K.W.1, K.W.5, K.L.2
There are 26 different literature books. Most of which you probably already have if you have a Scholastic teacher account to order books for your students.
Here are a few sample pages.
Slide4
Slide14
Slide19
So, here’s how you can grab your FREE copy!
Enter the Punch Tab Giveaway at the end of this post. HOWEVER, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL BE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is LIKE my Facebook page (required).
Once you enter, I will send you your copy via email. BE SURE YOUR EMAIL is left at the PUNCH TAB giveaway... or I won't have anyway to send this to you.
I will also be giving away….
Slide1
Right now, these are in my TPT store for $3.00. You can purchase them HERE.
Once you LIKE my Facebook page, enter the other OPTIONAL entries (Pinterest, etc) and I’ll send you Down on the Farm FREE also!
Continue to follow along as I will be giving away more in the next few days again! Next up, Presidents.
CLICK ON THE PUNCH TAB GIVEAWAY TO GET YOUR FREE ITEMS NOW!  


No comments:

Post a Comment