Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Book Response Forms - FARM

Hi everyone.

This month my students will be learning about farms and farm animals. For one of my center stations, students will be completing book response forms after listening to stories on CD’s. We will be practicing these standards K.RL.3, K.RF.1, K.W.1, K.W.5, K.L.2 at this particular center.

For a short time, this item will be FREE in my TPT store! So, get it before it becomes a paid product. AND, if you decide to download it, please leave feedback in the TPT comment section and consider following my store and other social media sites.

That’s it, now, click on the 1st image below to get yours now!

image

Here are some sample pages we will be working on.

image

image

If you like these and would like more, I will be giving away my next set on my Facebook page in just a few short days so be sure to like the page and become a follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment