Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Printing Documents from Google Drive

Recently, I uploaded graphic organizers to my Google Drive to share with you. It seems some of you can save to your google drive, download to your personal computers, and even print. However, some of you can not.
If you’re one who can not print you may want to check your computer’s cookie settings.
1. On your home computer, if you’re using Chrome you need to sign in to Chrome to do this. Follow Chrome’s instructions when prompted.
2. On your school computer, if you are unable to download the entire document your school technology administrators will probably need to change the network settings.
If you’re experiencing any problems downloading my FREE documents from Google drive, please email me! I’d be happy to send them to you.
Best,
Terena

No comments:

Post a Comment