Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blogging & Time to Blog!

When I began blogging, I was truly enjoying the new community I was getting to know and sharing what I could. But, as it stands, my life takes over and getting on the computer takes last priority in many cases as you can see from the decreasing number of posts I have made.
However, I have found a hopeful solution. As I said… hopeful! After all, I have a husband who loves his time with me, a toddler who never stops needing me, a full time job teaching, and all the special things I do on the side… blogging for my students and blogging here at The Kinder Cupboard! Sometimes, it takes a toll. I’m sure you know too.
Today, I would like to say thank you to Mama Jenn at mamajennblogs.com. This year, I am going to give her blogging planner a try! Just click on the active link above to download yours for FREE! I hope then, I will be able to share more information and lots of printables for you all. Be sure to scroll down the page to find the post dated December 28, 2012.
mamajenns blogging planner
I grabbed my copy and then bound it with these great products below! You can get these at an office supply store or grab them at Amazon! If you’re like me, often times I buy over the internet just to save some precious time!
I love my ProClick Modular Binding System. So easy to use and not to mention much less expensive than the traditional binding comb system. If you’re on a budget, this is the way to go!
Not only can it be used to bind together the pages of your new blog planner but, I love using this system to bind my student made books and pages! They have lots of student made books and love it too.




Best of luck!
Terena
If you like what you see, please subscribe & leave a comment!
If there is something you would like created, please leave a comment or send me an email!
Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment