Monday, July 14, 2014

Vocabulary Journals–Monday Made It

Hi everyone!

I am ready to upload Vocabulary Journals to TPT. However, I need someone to look these over for any mistakes? If you’re willing to do so, then please visit my Facebook page and leave a comment. Keep reading as there is a FREEBIE near the end of this post.

Freebie is located below this preview!!!

Slide1

Now, while you are here, please grab a versatile vocabulary FREEBIE below! You can use these for any subject or trimester/quarter.

Slide3

Slide41

Thanks for stopping by!

To continue to receive information in education and freebies, be sure to link up or follow me here, TPT & all other social media.

Thanks!

Monday Made It Pic

Be sure to visit 4th Grade Frolics for other Monday Made It ideas.

Click the picture above.

2 comments:

  1. This vocabulary packet is so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie! As a teacher, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete