Thursday, July 25, 2013

Farm Animal Bubble Maps

This is one of my favorite units to teach!



Head on over to TPT to download this set for FREE! Only for a limited time though. Just click on the Farm Animals picture below.

Should you decide to do so, I’d really appreciate if you’d follow along on my little blog and leave a comment as to how my products work for you. That’s it… now head on over to TPT!

image

Next Up:  Dinosaurs

Also, be looking for all the coordinating Thinking Maps (circle, venn, flow, and brace maps) for Ocean, Zoo, Insects, Arctic & Farm animals as well as Dinosaurs coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Terena

3 comments:

  1. Hi Terena, thanks for the freebie! I also teach CA Treasures and found you through your Treasures collaborative board. I would love to be added.
    http://pinterest.com/sommerpride/

    Kay
    Sommer Pride

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use thinking maps in our school, too. This is a nice packet, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete