Sunday, October 28, 2012

Technology for the Classroom

Today I have a great BIG thanks to shout out! I am so appreciative to the COACH Foundation. Just Friday I learned Coach donated $500 to my classroom for additional technology! Here are the items I was able to select:
RM Epad
This slate and stylus is amazing and was made with the classroom and students in mind! To see how it works click on the picture and watch the video!
rm-epad
Hot Dots
We’ve all heard of Hot Dots! A fun educational way to support student learning without using pencil and paper! Thanks to Coach Foundation, my students will be having fun learning the alphabet, phonics, numbers, counting, and shapes!
HOT DOTS PIC 2
Thanks COACH Foundation for supporting kids with generous donations!
Terena
If you found this information interesting and would like to know how to receive generous funding too, please consider joining my blog as a member and following along on Pinterest!
I’ll be back with the answer to helpful funding THIS week!!! Be sure to check back.
OR
to purchase, click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment