Monday, November 5, 2012

Adopt A Classroom

In the last post, I wrote and placed pictures of FREE items I received from the Coach Foundation, a charitable arm of Coach stores. I found these FREE funds after registering my class at adoptaclassroom.org.
adopt a classroom symbol
It’s as easy as pie! Just register, write about what you need and how donations would help your students succeed, and then patiently wait for your donor.
You can also send flyers and emails to friends, family, and businesses in your local area. For instance, I sent emails to local large businesses who donate time and money to our school district. In the picture below, there are ways you can post to Facebook, send emails, print flyers, and even add a link to your web page.
adopt a classroom fundraising tools
I copied the code and pasted a direct link on my class website for parents to donate to my account at adopt a classroom as well.
adopt a classroom donation widget
It’s been a great tool for me!
Terena
If you found this information helpful, please join up as a member of my blog! Your support would be greatly appreciated.
And, check out my Pinterest page too. You’re sure to like it.
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment