Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Upcoming Weekly Sales!

Hi Family, Friends & Followers!

As some of you already know, my daughter has been struggling with seizures. Due to this, our family has decided to fund raise for "Ashley's Hope - Seizure Service Dog."


You can find more information at the link below. I'm asking that you'll share this link on your Facebook and Twitter accounts or other social media. On this site, there are buttons to do this under the picture of my daughter on the "go fund me" site (link below).


Also,
Beginning Wednesday, July 20th
I will be having bundle sales to benefit this cause.
More dates below to follow.

If you like any of my products, you'll SAVE tremendously with the number of bundles I will be putting together. I will post the bundles information right here on my Blog as well as my Facebook as to when they will be released & downloaded on my TPT store site. You will also see them on my Pinterest account under "Kinder Cupboard Downloads" as well as other areas of Pinterest.

Wednesday dates will include:

July 20th
July 27th
August 3rd
August 10th

I hope you will consider purchasing my products towards Ashley's Hope. Seizure Service Dogs cost approximately $25,000! I know, crazy, right!

Thanks for your support sharing her link and / or donating to this cause.

Sincerely,
Terena and Family

1 comment: