Sunday, February 22, 2015

Alphabet Identification / Sound / Fluency

Do you or your kiddos struggle with alphabet identification, sounds or fluency?

I created these alphabet strips to match Treasures reading program and the order in which the letters are introduced throughout the year. If you love them, you can click on the picture to purchase at my TPT store. Or visit my FACEBOOK page to enter and win!

Slide1

Just print and go!

Oh yeah! If you want to conserve on ink remember to place your printer on grayscale and draft! Both settings work great!

Here are some a few pictures from the packet. AND, if you would like your packet to consist of perhaps a different ABC order, you can email me at terenariggins@gmail.com.

Slide5

Slide7

Now head on over and enter to win your own!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am much obliged for posting this on the web. Found it truly educational for myself and i am certain that others will discover it so also.

    ReplyDelete