Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to School SALE – August 4 & 5 ONLY

I’m sure you’ve all been awaiting the Back to School TPT Sale!

I know I have!!! I spent way too much! Plus you can’t beat 28% OFF!

There are so many talented teachers designing and self publishing curriculum that is more engaging and creative than the “professionals.” And, we all know what that means… students learn and retain.

TPT Sale BTS14

Here are few products you may like to begin your year!

Handwriting ABC books cover pic

 

ABC Flip Books Cover

When you visit The Kinder Cupboard store, be sure to check out all the new products that have been uploaded. Here are a few! You can also catch all my giveaways this week at my Facebook page.

Super Sight Words COVER

 

Slide1

 

CVC Word Family Books BUNDLED COVER

 

Slide1

 

Slide1

Enjoy your shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment