Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tuesday Treasures & Technology–Pinterest

Hi friends…
Recently, I added new collaborative boards to my Pinterest account and would love to invite you to pin here! You see, in my school district, we adopted Treasures as our language arts program last year and are required to complete several professional development hours.
After meeting with my Kindergarten colleagues, I realized this might be a great way to learn from many of you terrific teachers regarding how you are using Treasures in your classrooms. There are several grade level Treasures boards where many great ideas can be shared. If you or someone you know is interested in pinning to one or more of these boards, please contact me at terenariggins@gmail.com or leave a comment here! Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest URL!
Pinterest Treasures K to 2
Pinterest Treasures 3 to 6

Tomorrow, I will be back talking about Fine Motor Skills!

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested! I currently teach 1st but will be teaching 2nd next year. I have some things pinned for Treasures. http://pinterest.com/libarra/boards/

    ReplyDelete