Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Cold Lunch Solution

Every year I struggle with where to put all the cold lunches my students bring to school each day. This year I purchased the large bucket below at Wal Mart for $5.00. In fact, I bought 2! I figured if one was good then two must be better. Actually, I was thinking two buckets for cold lunches would be great for our field trips and when we eat outside on the patio.

If you have other solution where you store cold lunches, please leave a comment.

 

IMAG0715

Now, all my cold lunches will be tucked away nicely and no longer in the way. I used a white Sharpie paint marker. On the back, I wrote my name. For more variation, use colored Sharpie paint markers to make cute decorations.

Hope you find this idea helpful.

Terena

If you haven’t already signed in as a follower, please be sure to join to receive more future project ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment